Friday, June 26, 2009

Time:2:05am
Mood:Undecided.
Eyes: Struggling to stay open
Music: The pierces-Secret

Alright so i know that it's been a while since i last posted, pleas forgive me. Well any way, I have taken quite a few photographs since then but i wont be posting them all. The ones that I'm going to share with this very early morning, i took last weekend. I had spent the weekend with one of my closest friends who just happens to be my cousin. We had a great time early sabbath morning (Saturday) before getting ready to head out for church the three girls me Miranda(my cuz) and Aunt Faith went out for a three mile walk; which i hadn't expected going on; since i didn't have the right foot wear i ended up with tons of blisters. Even so i felt it was worth it. During this walk we had the pleasure of seeing (not close up) a mother fox and her two toddler foxes also on the way home from the walk we had seen a large turtle right on the side of the path. Though sadly i didn't have my camera with me. but i did happen to have it with me during the after Church activities. I, for the first time went fishing, and out of every one there i caught the biggest fish. It was only a cat fish though, but it was cool... for me at least. So the pictures that I'm sharing with you today are of the property where i went fishing.






















((((Oh and PS this turtle in the pics is not the one i saw on the walk)))

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome pics as always! I love the bridge picture! The turtles are hatchling painted turtles, probably fresh from a nest. Hatchlings don't go on land unless they're coming from their nest to the water - as you know I have a soft spot for them. :D Most people never see the hatchlings. Nice!

Melanie said...

More Please. :D